Ingredients (for 4 people)
60g cocoa powder
25g of butter
10 cl of single cream
250g of dark chocolate
1. Start by breaking the chocolate into pieces and then melt it in a bain-marie.
2. Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat until it boils.
3. When the chocolate is well melted (no lumps), take off the heat and add the liquid cream little by little while mixing with a whisk.
4. Add the butter and mix until smooth.
5. Let cool and place in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 hours so that the ganache hardens.
6. Then, take the ganache out of the refrigerator and pour the cocoa powder into a soup plate
7. Scoop the ganache with a spoon and form small balls with your hands by rolling them in your palms.
8. Dip them in the cocoa powder